Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall is Here!!!

So I am sorry that it has been awhile but seeing how hardly anyone ever reads my blog it is ok... but to those who do thank you!!! A week or so ago for Family Night we went to the canyons and let me tell you it was so Beautiful all of the leaves were turning red, yellow, and green... wait I meant Orange, they were green to begin with:) It got pretty chilly up there but not too bad.
  I am sorry to make this short but I need to go and do some School work, here are a couple pictures:)
I didn't know Jenni was taking a picture, I had just turned around
                      Me Just being CUTE!!! HAHA JK
Jenni wanted a picture of someone walking down the path and seeing there was no one else but me so you get another picture of me:)  Any way it was really pretty up there, the camera doesn't capture the leaves very well. 

3 comments:

  1. you ARE cute Kal!!! Love the pics! I'm so excited fall is here! Thanks for bein' a great cuz:) Love you!!
    -Han

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute! It looks so pretty up there! :) I remeber going up ther with you guys for and playing all those fun 'dollar' games. Good times!! :)

    ReplyDelete