Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Few Days Being 15

Well my kind sister Julie gave my a Birthday Present Early, she paid for my Hair cut!!!! I am so happy for a new look for a new part of my life. it is a couple of inches below my shoulders, I probably got 4 in. off. Here are some Pics.
                                                           Before pic: Look at that long Hair
                                     (This picture was taken in Oct so it was even longer when I got it cut)

                                                         Here I am with my Hair cut off!!! 
                                               This is my hair in a pony tail before I got my hair cut
                                               And here it is in a pony tail after I got my hair cut.

So she paid for my hair cut and then a few days later she kidnapped my and took me out to dinner with some of my cousins, I had a blast. I had never been Kidnapped before, so it was a night I will never forget and always treasure:) Here are a couple Pictures:)
This me and my Sister Jenni
 
 Here we all are at the restaurant

That was a fun way to begin my Birthday and to end my 15th year of my life!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww Kallie!! You're so pretty, I don't know what to do with you!!! And your hair is very cute that length. :)

    I love kidnapping people! It's so fun, but I've never been kidnapped myself... Hmmmm...

    And I think I can call you tomorrow... so I will be doing that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haircut is adorable!
    I wish you were here to join our Laurels class...I hope you can come out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, you are to kind. The picture doesn't look all that great but it was the only picture I had of it cut.
    I wish I could be in your laurels class too. We have a very small class here.
    I have been looking at airplane tickets:) Do you know when girls camp is? If I can't come for girls camp I will for sure come out and spend a week just for fun!!!
    I love you all so very much & think of you often!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina do you have to do anything to my? JK Thanks you are sweet to say that.
    I am sorry I was unable to talk to you the other night, we have gone over on our cell phone min. Do you have sprint, if you do it doesn't cost but if not I can talk after 7:00 pm. I want to catch up with you and talk about Lark Rise:) I just love Daniel in this season:) Maybe I'll get a locket and put his picture in it, jk:) I love you nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha YES, I have to do SOMETHING to you!!! ;)

    I think I have T-mobile... :( But I'm down with talking after 7. How about Wednesday, at around 7 your time, 8 my time?

    Daniel's grown on me a little in this season. He's not Fisher, but he's okay... But I'll save that for our talk. :)

    YES!!!! COME FOR GIRL'S CAMP!!!!!!! :D And stay long enough that we can begin our tradition of going to the Old School Cafe!! It's not a tradition unless we actually do it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me know what you are going to do with me when you figure it out ok so I don't have to worry:) JK
    I think that would work out great, call this
    # 615-293-3350. I am excited to talk about Daniel:)
    I hope I can come... and yes we will go to old school cafe:) And we will make it a tradition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's see... What am I going to do with you?! I can't decide between boiling or slow roasting. Which would you prefer? JK. ;)

    Sound's cool. I'll do that. I'm excited too! :D

    You have to come. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!! Traditions ARE traditions, Kallie. You have to do them. ;)

    ReplyDelete