Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bitter Sweet...

Well on October 30th we were all just sitting around, my parents, siblings, my cousins, my Aunt Dee Ann and Uncle Darrell, and myself when my dad told us that we are to move back to Utah, when I heard this I began to cry, I didn't want to leave all that was familiar to me, my Friends, my church leaders, my home ext... I felt bad that I was crying because my cousins were there and they were excited that we were moving because we would be moving by where they lived, I am excited to be by them again, it is just going to be hard to leave everything behind that I have known for eight years.
         I know this is what Heavenly Father wants my family to do right now. I have certainly seen Heavenly Fathers hand in this. I know this is the right thing for me at this point in my life, I may feel like this is the wrong time for all this to happen to me but Heavenly Father knows what is best for me. 

8 comments:

  1. You're AWSOME Kallie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kallie, your blog is super sweet! I love you, and I hope this move turns out to be a good thing for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, when are you moving?!? :( This is so sad, but you're right, The Lord knows what's best for you. Plus, you'll visit Mark and Taryn every now and then, won't you? And when you do, you can come see us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wanting to tell you in person Nina, that I was moving, but I guess that is not the case. I am moving the week after Thanksgiving:( So I have 3&1/2 weeks till I leave.
    Yes I will Come and see you guys, I think I might come out for girls camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay, I probably would've cried in person.
    AWWWW!!!!! How am I going to live??!? This is SO SAD!!!

    When you do come to girl's camp, YOU ARE SO IN MY CABIN!!!!!!! I don't care who my YCL partner is. YOU'RE IN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I REALLY hope I can go to girls camp next year! Kallie I'm so sad about the news of your moving away to Utah. But I really admire your faith and positive outlook! You are such an amazing example. I will miss you sooo much! I love you Kallie Rae! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was SO sad when I heard you guys were moving! I hope you come back and visit a lot!
    I guess when I go to college I won't be that far away from you. :) But please come back for camp!! We're planning the BEST GIRL'S CAMP THEME IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
    I love you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were moving! I will have to miss you even MORE now! At least you will be closer to me!

    P.S.
    This is Megan Dotson by the way. Just making sure you knew who I was so when you read this comment you won't be all like "Who is this random person commenting on my post?!"

    ReplyDelete