Friday, February 18, 2011

A Great Big Surprise on Valentines Day!!!

Well I was having a bad day on Valentines day, well I was sick, I missed TN, I missed being with all of my Friends, I just didn't feel loved but at the same time I knew I was loved if that makes sense, it was just a poor me kind of day, not the kind of day you want on Valentines Day.  I was spending time with my cousin Hannah trying to forget about my sad thoughts (and trying to distract her) it worked pretty well, we went to the store with my mom and got stuff to make our red dinner for Valentines Day, we rented a movie to watch that night, we were having fun being together.  When we got back from the store my two sisters and my two older girl cousins (Destinee and Kendra) were at our place just talking so we started talking to them while we put groceries away, we had fun talking. Destinee wanted to go to her house to get her valentine socks on so we all went to her house, it is just right next door. Well Hannah went up to her room and low and behold this is what she saw...

                                                              Needless to say she was shocked
       (I already new about it, it was fun she had no clue, I spent the day trying to distract her, and it worked:)

It was so much fun. Well we all went back to my place and started helping with dinner, we were laughing about what happened and just having a good time. My mom asked me to go get the dirty clothes from my room I was still talking to Destinee when I opened my door when to my great surprise I saw this in my room...
Flynn Valentined me!!!:) He wrote me a letter, he gave me a ring attached to a rose and a cookie that said "kiss me" on it, and best of all a poster of him:) I know Rapunzel is in it too but if you notice he isn't looking at her:) Oh could your heart just melt J.K:)

It was a great surprise!!! I was so grateful that my sisters and cousins did that for me, I truly felt loved:) I must say that was the best Valentines Day I've ever had. Oh and when I walked into the room the had the song from Tangled "I can see the light" playing in the room, it was so cute.
  Here are some more pictures of it:)
Keep in mind I was sick, that is why I look all gross:)

Here I am when I am all showered and ready for the Night:)

here is a copy of the letter, I hope you can read it ok.

And last of all here is a picture of Me, my cousin Hannah, and Destinee
We were all dressed in red:)

Happy Belated Valentines Day Everyone!!! I hope it was a good one for you all!!!   I love you all very much!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is so FUN! I am SO doing that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, and you should so do it some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute! It reminds me of girls camp/youth conference when I got all those love notes from Zuko. Haha.

    You know Leia's brother, Adam? He looks almost EXACTLY like Flynn. And the other day he did the "smoulder" thing and asked me to marry him. I couldn't even tell him yes because I was laughing too hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE! I'm also completely in love with Flynn. I'm SO using that idea when I get to college...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nina, lucky you. I wish I could have been there to see the "Smoulder", that sounded so funny. I think that Jason Dotson looks a little bit like Flynn, that might just be me though.
    Lara, you should do that at college, hey maybe I could do it to you:) HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you had been there too! It was so funny. But I couldn't marry him. I'm his twin, and am already married to his brother. It never would've worked. :P

    He does, kinda! They at least make the same kind of faces and expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete