Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wedding Bells!!!!!!!

Did I get you again:)hehehe. So last summer I took some more pictures in my wedding dress, I just found them and wanted to put them up.... so here are a couple or more:)
 My cousin was getting married the next day, she was having the reception in her backyard and so they had this big beautiful canapy set up and that is why we decieded to take some pictures:)
Looking at nothing:)
                                                I love Chris in the Background, he is so cute!!!!!
                                                         I had no idea what to do
I like this one, I don't know why but it reminds me of the song Love Story, by Taylor Swift.
                                            I'm looking at a little Kitten that snuck up on me:)
                                              I love the sun in this one!!!!
                                      I just like the look of old fashioned as you all know:)

                                                   And then I saved Best for last!!!!
I really like the sun in this one, this one is my Favorite one well.... it's a toss up between this one and the one before this one:)
 I love you all..... I know I'm wierd, to show how wierd I am I just got an other wedding dress at the D.I. I have yet to take some pictures in it but when I do I'll post them, no fear of that:) Hey maybe I'll find the speacial young man to take the pictures with, hahaha... I'm just kidding:)



5 comments:

  1. Looking mighty beautiful Kallie, love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... Thanks Chriss!!!! I love you more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are perfect. I love and miss you terribly. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. NINA!!! I miss you so much!!!!! Thanks for the comment, you are so sweet... and thanks for commenting on my blog:) I love you my darling Nina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome!!! It was my pleasure, really. :D Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete