Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Phantom...


The phantom of the opera [Book]So I just finished reading Phantom of the Opera. I loved it. I just want to say that I absolutely dislike the phantom, I hear some people say that they feel so bad for the phantom but I can't see how they can feel bad for him. I am assuming that the movie makes you feel bad for him, I really don't know because I haven't seen it. In the book you don't feel bad for him, well that may just be me. I would love to hear what you think about the phantom, and I promise I will not be upset with you if you feel bad for him, we are all entitled to our own opinion. 

Thanks for reading my late night thoughts. (That sounds a little weird, oh well)

6 comments:

  1. I totally have that book! I have yet to read it though... :/

    WELL, since I only saw the movie here's what I think; He's attractive with his mask on, he's a good singer, and he didn't deserve all that horrible treatment. BUT I DO NOT think that that makes it okay to kill people/seriously stalk Christine. He's just crazy. I don't feel bad for him, and I don't really like him. But I don't dislike him either.... I'm sort of on the fence, I guess. To me, he just IS...


    ...stuck, like ROCKS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Nina thank you for you comment. My mind is at peace now:) I really got me that he would kill people.
    You need to read the book it is really good, I know you have a book list that is like a mile long, if you don't have it on your list you should put it on it... like right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know. He's just plain CRAZY.

    Oh it's there. I have a copy of it on my bookshelf. I will read it after I finish Sister's Grimm, Lord of the Rings, and Jane Eyre. It might be a while, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well get on it:) JK
    I love you Nina, I hope you know that. You are such a great friend to me even though I am miles away, thank you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that was subtle... ;)I will, I will!

    I love you too! You are such a beautiful, wonderful girl, and you somehow make me feel like I'm a daughter of God every time I talk to you. I love you SO MUCH. :)

    You should call me sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I will call you soon!!! I feel like a daughter of God too when I talk to you because, I can be myself:) I love You

    ReplyDelete