Monday, May 30, 2011

What I see myself Doing the next 3 Years

Ok so I thought everyone new my life plan, but obviously they don't so I am going to write it all down here:) So First of all I am going to work on getting High School finished and I am going to get a job to start saving money so I can go do more School, I am going to go to school to become a florist. There is a florist school in Portland Organ, that is where I am planning on going, it is a three week course and I get a little Certificate/Diploma which states that I am a certified florist... how cool is that?:) So I will probably go to the florist school the spring of 2013 (I will hopefully be finished with High School by then), after I get back from Floral School I am going to try and set up my own Florist Shop here in Grantsville UT, then maybe by then I will meet MY Returned Missionary, and then we will date for a month... hahaha well maybe a few months, then we will get engaged and get married in the Temple and have children. Yep that is my Life Plan, and yes this is going to happen within the next three years:)
     Here are a couple samples of my Floral arrangements. Note... I have not had any training:)


                                                      Look at the beautiful Bow







                           The last two arrangements are my personal Favorite.
                                                               Well until I post again:)

4 comments:

  1. I love your life plan. It sounds absolutely perfect for you! :)

    Will you do the flowers for my wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!!! I love it! You are so talented! I'm so excited to see what the next three years hold for you! Sounds like you've got a pretty good plan ;) OH! Will you do flowers for my wedding too?? Love ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! I like my plan too:) HEHEHE
    I would love to do your guys's wedding flowers, just let me know the date, I hope it isn't too soon:) I love you guys:)
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, it means a lot:) Sorry it has taken me a while to reply to your comments it wouldn't let me for some odd reason I tried 4 different times!!! Well I'll say it again, I love you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful arrangements, Kallie!! You've definitely got a great eye for color coordination and such. I sure miss you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete